Terms and Conditionsbangmedia
Terms and Conditions
- Australian Menus and Compendiums request a 50% deposit prior to commencing the order.
- Customers are asked to check the quote carefully as all colours sizes and accessories will be included in the quote and agreed price.
- All products are individually designed and created in our workshop. We are able to offer unique and individual designs.
- Whilst we can generally complete an order within 14 days of signing the quote, we can not be held responsible after they leave our workshop. Whilst we endeavour to find the best delivery option sometimes we are let down by our freight handlers. This we apologise for, however this is out of our control.
- Most of our freight is booked via on line booking agency. You will receive shipping information when freight is lodged.
- The menus will be delivered unassembled. We do this for several reasons. Firstly, this allows us to offer a less expensive price and secondly if they are freighted assembled, it is possible they will be damaged by the interscrews.
- All materials are able to be wiped down with a damp cloth and a detergent based wipe. Do not use alcohol or other harsh chemicals as this will damage the cloth and embossing.
- The type of material selected may impact on the appearance of the logo application. Please ask for a sample prior to selecting material.
- If you are unhappy with your product please speak with one of our friendly team. Australian Menus and Compendiums is a family owned business and value your feedback.
- Dog Tied Pty Ltd trading as Australian Menus and Compendiums is proudly an Australian Company